The Curtain Crowd is a free membership group that gives patrons 18-35 (and their guests) numerous perks, including a $29 ticket and free drink at any show, plus exclusive events throughout the year (free food, drinks, behind-the-scenes access, and more!)
- You’ll receive an exclusive discount code via email prior to each show’s opening. The code will also be posted on the group’s Facebook page. Simply enter the code at the shopping cart, hit apply, and make sure your ticket price has been changed to $29 each.
- Each Curtain Crowd ticket comes with a complimentary intermission drink (beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverage). Simply stop by the table in the West Lobby (42nd Street entrance) and fill out the Curtain Crowd drink form.
- Plus you’ll be invited to special events throughout the year! See the end of this email for upcoming events.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Curtain Crowd Nights:
- Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018: Billy Elliot the Musical
- Friday, Dec. 7, 2018: Elf – The Musical
- Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019: Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
- Thursday, Apr. 11, 2019: Catch Me If You Can
- Thursday, June 13, 2019: Silent Sky
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019: Disney’s Newsies
Any interested member is invited to help plan our Curtain Crowd Nights. You’ll receive one complimentary ticket to the show when you volunteer at a Curtain Crowd Night. Upcoming planning sessions, held 5:30-6:30 PM in the Playhouse’s west lobby, are:
Monday, Oct. 29, 2018: Plan Elf Night
Monday, Dec. 10, 2018: Plan Baskerville Night
Monday, Feb. 11, 2019: Plan Catch Me If You Can Night
Monday, Apr. 15, 2019: Plan Silent Sky Night
Monday, June 17, 2019: Plan Newsies Night
Monday, Aug. 5, 2019: Plan 2019-20 Season activities
Please note: Your snail mail address will be used to send you a perk on your birthday!