The Curtain Crowd is a free membership group that gives patrons 18-35 years old (and their guests) numerous perks, including a $29 ticket and free drink at any show, plus exclusive events throughout the year (free food, drinks, behind-the-scenes access, and more!)
- You’ll receive an exclusive discount code via email prior to each show’s opening. The code will also be posted on the group’s Facebook page. Simply enter the code at the shopping cart, hit apply, and make sure your ticket price has been changed to $29 each.
- Each Curtain Crowd ticket comes with a complimentary intermission drink (beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverage). Give your order to the greeter at the Curtain Crowd table in the west lobby.
- Plus you’ll be invited to special events throughout the year!
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Curtain Crowd Nights:
- Friday, Dec. 6, 2019: A Christmas Story, The Musical
- Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020: The Diary of Anne Frank
- Thursday, March 26, 2020: Singin’ in the Rain
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020: Leaving Iowa
- Saturday, July 25, 2020: Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical
Any interested member is invited to help plan our Curtain Crowd Nights. You’ll receive one complimentary ticket to the show when you volunteer at a Curtain Crowd Night. Upcoming planning sessions, held 5:30-6:30 PM in the Playhouse’s west lobby, are:
- Monday, Dec. 9, 2019
- Monday, Jan. 27, 2020
- Monday, March 30, 2020
- Monday, June 1, 2020
- Monday, July 27, 2020
Please note: Your snail mail address will be used to send you a perk on your birthday!