The Curtain Crowd is a free membership group that gives patrons 18-35 years old numerous perks. The goal of Curtain Crowd is to introduce young adults to the Playhouse, creating new audience members, volunteers, and donors.
- You’ll receive an exclusive discount code via email prior to each show’s opening. The code will also be posted on the group’s Facebook page. Simply enter the code at the shopping cart, hit apply, and make sure your ticket price has been changed to $29 each.
- Each Curtain Crowd ticket comes with a complimentary intermission drink (beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverage). Simply stop by the table in the West Lobby (42nd Street entrance) and fill out the Curtain Crowd drink form.
- Plus you’ll be invited to special events throughout the year! See the end of this email for upcoming events.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Curtain Crowd Nights:
- Sunday, July 22, 2018: Mamma Mia!
- Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018: Billy Elliot the Musical
- Friday, Dec. 7, 2018: Elf – The Musical
- Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019: Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
- Thursday, Apr. 11, 2019: Catch Me If You Can
- Thursday, June 13, 2019: Silent Sky
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019: Disney’s Newsies
Please note: Your snail mail address will be used to send you a perk on your birthday!