Mark your calendars for 2020 trips:
Apr. 23-26, 2020, and May 7-10, 2020.
To be placed on a list to receive an email about these trips, please contact Lee Ann Bakros, trip coordinator, 515-974-5358.
Led by Playhouse artistic director Katy Merriman and executive director David Kilpatrick, the trip includes:
- Roundtrip airfare between Des Moines and New York on Delta Airlines’ nonstop flights
- 3 nights double occupancy at the Renaissance Times Square
- 3 Broadway theatre tickets: On Thursday and Friday evening, the group sees shows together. Saturday’s show is the traveler’s choice and can be a matinee or evening show.
- Group transportation between the airport and hotel in New York if you are traveling with the group
- Baggage handling at the hotel for one large bag and appropriate baggage handling tips
Not included in the trip are fees for checking luggage with the airline, tips for optional tours, transportation in New York, meals, and tour and travel incidentals. If you are not traveling with the group, you will have to take a taxi from the airport to the hotel at your expense. Prices and details of offerings are subject to change. Additional charges incurred for deviations from the trip.
Options, including tours and a welcome dinner, will be offered at an additional cost. Optional travel insurance is offered at an additional cost through Allied Travel.
The Playhouse is not responsible for any airline delays.
Please note our trip policies:
- $125 per person deposit due at time of registration. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Final balance due 90 days prior to trip departure.
- Cancel 45-90 days prior to departure: 50% of the trip cost is non-refundable.
- Cancel 45 days or less prior to departure: No refund.
- Insurance is offered through Allied Travel.