Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! The Musical!
Pigeon feels like they don’t get to do anything they want. Then CLANK! HISS! SPLAT! The Bus Driver faces an emergency when they find bird feed in the engine! Will Pigeon prove themself and reach all the bus stops in time to tell the passengers the bus is running late? Pigeon is hilariously brought to life on stage in this new hit family musical written by Mo Willems.
Our safety guide has been updated and reflects these main changes.
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status for performances of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! The Musical! Volunteers and guests who do not comply will not be admitted and tickets will be refunded.
- The Playhouse will seat at full capacity if demand warrants.
- There will be no autographs after the show.
Please note: The Playhouse remains committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for volunteers and guests and as such we are monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of your event, protocols may include mask enforcement, social distancing, or more. Volunteers and guests who do not comply with Playhouse policies will not be admitted and guest tickets will be refunded. Click here to download our full safety guide updated Aug. 31, 2021.
If ticket prices are keeping you away from this show, please call the ticket office at 515.277.6261, Noon-5:00 PM, Tuesday-Friday. We have supporters who want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this production.
- Performance Times:
- 7:00 PM Fridays; 1:00 PM & 4:00 PM Saturdays & Sundays
- School Matinees:
- 9:30 AM & Noon, Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022
- Kate Goldman Children's Theatre
- Run Time:
- Content Advisory:
- Playhouse children’s theatre productions are intended for ages 5 and up.