The Playhouse no longer requires masks to attend a performance. However, masks are welcomed! If it makes you more comfortable, please feel free to wear a mask. We understand that individual healthcare is a matter of personal practices and choices.
We do ask that
- if you are feeling sick, or
- have a positive test, or
- have had exposure to someone who has COVID
please call the ticket office and reschedule your performance. Our refund and exchange policy remains in effect: You have up to 7 days following your performance date to request an exchange or refund.
Should circumstances change once again, mask mandates return, or the CDC alters its recommendations, we will follow the most stringent guidelines.
Protecting Yourself & Others
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell, have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or have had exposure to someone who has COVID. You have up to 7 days following your performance date to request an exchange or refund.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is readily available throughout public areas.
- Playbills are available digitally as well as in printed format. Links are sent in Welcome emails and posted on shows’ website pages.
- Credit/debit cards are preferred for contactless payments at Concessions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering The Playhouse’s facilities, guests, volunteers, and staff voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We have drawn upon the guidelines suggested by local, state, and federal agencies, experts, and associations. The Playhouse remains committed to monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject.