- 2 male-identifying roles, ages 18-60, any race or ethnicity
- 2 female-identifying roles, ages 18-45, any race or ethnicity
- 3 male-identifying roles, ages 12-25, any race or ethnicity
- 3 female-identifying roles, ages 12-25, any race or ethnicity
- 2 male-identifying actors, ages 18-60, any race or ethnicity Men
- 2 female-identifying actors, ages 18-45, any race or ethnicity Women
- 3 male-identifying youths, ages 15-25, any race or ethnicity Boys
- 3 female-identifying youths, ages 15-25, any race or ethnicity Girls
CLICK HERE to learn about the Junie B. audition process and available roles, read sides, and sign up for an audition time through Casting Manager.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and Junie B. is excited for the Holiday Sing-Along and gift exchange at school. Then a first-grade disaster strikes! Junie B. draws Tattletale May’s name. Will she use this as a chance to teach May a lesson, or do the right thing and choose not be a “shellfish” person?
Director: Jen Green