Volunteering at The Playhouse
Watch the 2021 Dionysos Awards, where we honor the contributions of all our volunteers and highlight the accomplishments of 19 actors, guest services, backstage, and education volunteers. This video premieres 7:00 PM, Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021.
Welcome! We’re thrilled that you’re interested in becoming part of our team. There are so many ways to get involved. We have activities for people of all ages, skill levels, and interests.
Please fill out the form below to get started. The form takes about 3 minutes to complete. We’ll contact you within a few days of receiving it.
Safety Guide, updated Aud. 31, 2021
Please note: The Playhouse remains committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for volunteers and guests and as such we are monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of your volunteer shift, protocols may include mask enforcement, social distancing, or more. Volunteers and guests who do not comply with Playhouse policies will not be admitted and guest tickets will be refunded. Click here to download our full safety guide updated Aug. 31, 2021.
In terms of volunteer safety, current measures include the following:
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell in the past 14 days, have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Masks are required even for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Frequent handwashing and disinfecting of actors’ properties and greenroom spaces.
- Social distancing is not a requirement but highly recommended.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. If you are not comfortable taking this risk, please do not volunteer at The Playhouse yet. We respect and support that decision. If you plan to volunteer at The Playhouse you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.