In order to best serve our whole community, The Playhouse respectfully requests the following items are not brought into the theatre:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, and firearms (excluding law enforcement officers)
- Pepper spray/mace/other chemicals
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
Protecting Yourself & Others
We understand that individual healthcare is a matter of personal practices and choices. The Playhouse no longer requires masks to attend a performance. If it makes you feel more comfortable, please feel free to wear a mask.
We do ask that
- if you are feeling sick in any way or
- if you have a positive COVID test or
- if you have had exposure to someone who has COVID,
please call the ticket office and reschedule your performance. Our policy is guests have seven (7) days following their scheduled performance date to request an exchange or refund.
Should circumstances change once again, mask mandates return, of the CDC alter its recommendations, we will follow the most stringent guidelines.