- 7 male-identifying roles, ages 18-80, any race or ethnicity
- 9 female-identifying roles, ages 18-80, any race or ethnicity
- 3 male-identifying roles, ages 8-17, any race or ethnicity
- 5 female-identifying roles, ages 8-17, any race or ethnicity
- Ensemble any gender, ages 18 and up, any race or ethnicity
- 7 male-identifying, ages 16-80, any race or ethnicity Men
- 9 female-identifying, ages 16-80, any race or ethnicity Women
- 3 male-identifying youths, ages 8-18, any race or ethnicity Boys
- 5 female-identifying youths, ages 8-18, any race or ethnicity Girls
- Ensemble Men & Women
CLICK HERE to learn about The Sound of Music audition process and available roles, and sign up for an audition time through Casting Manager.
Let your heart sing once more when a free-spirited young woman is sent to take care of seven precocious children of a widowed naval captain. One of the best-loved musicals of all time and based on the true story of Maria and the von Trapp family, The Sound of Music features cherished songs like “My Favorite Things,” “Do-Re-Mi,” and “Climb Ev’ry Mountain.”
Dance workshops led by the choreographer will be held Sunday, Sept. 26. The workshop is not mandatory but will give those auditioning an opportunity to learn some of the choreography from the show. Masks are required for all participants regardless of vaccine status.
6:00-7:00 PM Dance workshop for youths ages 8-17
7:00-8:00 PM Dance workshop for adults ages 18 and up
Auditions will be 1:00 PM, Saturday, Oct. 2, 2021, for Adults (ages 18 and up) and 5:00 PM, Sunday, Oct. 3, 2021, for Youths (ages 8-17).
Director: Katy Merriman
Music Director: Brenton Brown
Choreographer: Tallis Strub