Interactive Theatre Shows for Children Ages 4-6! Great for preschools, child care centers, kindergarten classes, and families. Join the Clubhouse at the Playhouse Gang each month as they dramatize a favorite story using their imaginations and the costume pieces and props they find in their Magic Trunk. A new story is presented each month, October through May. Children learn the Clubhouse pledge and secret handshake, and listen for the word of the day.
- Show times October-May are Fridays, 9:30 AM, 10:45 AM, and 1:30 PM.
- Tickets are $6 all ages. Groups of 15+ are $5 per ticket.
- Each audience member must occupy a seat and have a ticket. Individual children (those not with a class or group) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Tickets may be reserved in advance for all shows.
- Friday Funday is reserved seating. You can choose your seats online.
- Groups of 15 or more must reserve through the ticket office at 515-277-6261 to receive the discount. Group tickets must be paid 21 days in advance of the show, or tickets will be released.
- Non-group reservations must be paid at the time of reservation.
|Every 10:45 AM performance will have live audio description, provided by IRIS. Please contact our ticket office at 515-277-6261 if you would like to use this free service.|
If the Des Moines Schools are cancelled because of inclement weather on a Friday Funday date, the show will be cancelled. Otherwise, the show goes on! For information regarding weather-related situations, contact the Playhouse Ticket Office at 515-277-6261, beginning at 9:00 AM on a Friday Funday date.