FAE Holiday Show
Join the Final Act Ensemble (FAE) for old-time fun this holiday season as the troupe presents four classics from the golden days of radio. First George Burns and Gracie Allen try to solve a mystery to hilarious results. Then Fibber McGee and Molly deal with a bad stomachache. Or is it something worse? After intermission, Jane Ace tries to wheedle a mink coat out of her tightwad husband. The evening ends with the Andersons of Father Knows Best stuck in a mountain blizzard on Christmas Eve. Throughout the evening there will be bantering announcers and a few songs to set your toes tapping.
The Final Act Ensemble’s Holiday Show will be presented in the Kate Goldman Theatre.
Our safety guide has been updated and reflects these main changes.
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status for Final Act Ensemble’s Holiday Show. Volunteers and guests who do not comply will not be admitted and tickets will be refunded.
- The Playhouse will seat at full capacity if demand warrants.
- There will be no autographs after the show.
Please note: The Playhouse remains committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for volunteers and guests and as such we are monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of your event, protocols may include mask enforcement, social distancing, or more. Volunteers and guests who do not comply with Playhouse policies will not be admitted and guest tickets will be refunded. Click here to download our full safety guide updated Aug. 31, 2021.
- Performance Times:
- 7:00 PM
- Run Time:
- 100 minutes including a 10-minute intermission
- Content Advisory:
- The Playhouse does not rate subject matter as sensitivities vary from person to person. If you have questions about content, age appropriateness, or other aspects of the show (ie strobe lights and other theatrical effects), please contact the ticket office at 515.277.6261.
- Download Playbill