Volunteering at The Playhouse
You are asked to read our “Guest Services Handbook” and watch the “Guest Services Training Video” prior to signing the volunteer agreement. You have two options: fill out the form below, or print the last page of the handbook and bring it to your first scheduled event.
The Playhouse Volunteer Agreement
- I signify that I have read and understand all the policies and expectations presented in this handbook.
- I signify that I have watched the training video for the 2022-2023 Season.
- I understand that all members of The Playhouse, including staff, volunteers, and board members, will abide by the policies and expectations presented in this handbook and video. And as a volunteer, I reserve the right to hold them to such.
- I understand my expectations as a volunteer and understand that any failure to meet those expectations may result in my dismissal from the production or volunteer activity in which I am participating.
- I understand that in order to volunteer at The Playhouse in any capacity I am required to sign this form below or present a signed copy of this form to appropriate Playhouse personnel.